Relax and Enjoy
Many people don’t visit the dentist out of fear of the pain of dental procedures.
But what would you say if we told you that at Smiles On The Hudson you can relax during your procedure?
With Sedation Dentistry you will enjoy a deep and relaxing nap, without uncomfortable feelings or fears.
Once you wake up, the whole procedure will be finished and you will enjoy your smile.
What is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry is an opportunity for patients to reduce fears, anxiety, and uncomfortable sensations during a dental procedure.
It must be performed by a certified professional using specialized medications and taking into consideration the medical history of the patient.
Benefits of requesting the sedation service at Smiles On The Hudson
- Decreased anxiety.
- With a low level of intensity you will be awake and conscious but relaxed during the procedure.
- Procedure duration will fly by.
- Pain and uncomfortable sensations will not be present during the procedure. Sensitivity will return little by little.
- Fear will definitely disappear, you can feel calmer and even enjoy this time at the dentist.
- Request the sedation service depending on the procedure, it is not necessary in all cases.
- When using this service, remember that you should ask a family member or friend to be there before, during, and after the procedure.
- Do not be afraid to consult and ask questions before the procedure, it is important that all your doubts are resolved and that you can enjoy this service.
At Smiles On The Hudson we want to provide you with a new and improved dental experience, with certified professionals who will give you the best service, advice, and constant monitoring before, during, and after each procedure.
If you want to know more about Sedation Dentistry, give us a call and we will be very happy to help you with your questions.
We invite you to download our FREE EBOOK and learn more about extraction.