Porcelain Veneers in Edgewater, NJ
Get your dream smile with this cosmetic treatment!
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
One of the easiest ways to transform your teeth!
An improved smile is closer than you think.
Do you have misaligned teeth, discolored teeth, or chipped teeth? Porcelain veneers by our Edgewater, NJ dentists can help!
How do they work?
Porcelain veneers are a permanent solution for a perfect smile, and they look and feel natural, too!
Wafer-thin porcelain shells in the ideal color are custom made to fit over your existing teeth and transform your smile. It’s never been easier to change the alignment of teeth and adjust the color, shape, and size.
Ready to transform your smile?
A flaw in your smile can leave you feeling self-conscious, but our cosmetic dentists can give you a complete smile makeover.
While we offer many cosmetic dentistry solutions, porcelain veneers are one of the easiest and fastest ways to improve the look of your teeth.
Why Our Patients Love Porcelain Veneers
Real Patient Porcelain Veneers Results
Why Choose Smiles On The Hudson for Porcelain Veneers?
Our top cosmetic dentists in Edgewater can craft your celebrity-worthy smile!
Our goal at Smiles On The Hudson is to make you feel comfortable from the moment you schedule your visit. We know how important your smile is – the way it looks, functions, and the way it makes you feel.
We’re dedicated to using state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry and techniques to bring you the best smile solutions!
In addition to our convenient days and hours of operation, our compassionate team provides the highest quality care to each patient.
In addition to cosmetic dentistry, we offer family and restorative dentistry all under one roof.
FAQs About Porcelain Veneers
- Who is a candidate for porcelain veneers? If you’re looking to improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and efficiently, then porcelain veneers may be for you.
The procedure can instantly improve smile flaws such as:
- Crooked teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Gaps in teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Cracks or chips
From emergency tooth repairs to a planned smile makeover – porcelain veneers are a great solution!
- Do porcelain veneers hurt? Most patients report no pain or discomfort during the procedure. The treatment is safe and effective, so leave your worries behind.
Our highly trained staff ensures you feel comfortable before, during, and after treatment.
We also offer sedation dentistry to help ease your fears and anxiety.
- How long does the procedure last? Porcelain veneers can be completed in as little as two visits. The time it takes to complete the procedure depends on how extensive the work is. You can choose to fix one tooth, multiple teeth, or your entire mouth.
First, we’ll review your current smile and discuss your future smile goals; then, we’ll prep your teeth before the final step.
Once your beautiful, custom-made veneers are ready, we’ll adhere them to your existing teeth.
You’ll be in and out before you know it, and showing off the smile you’ve dreamed of and deserve!
- How much do porcelain veneers cost? The cost of porcelain veneers is unique for each patient, depending on your current smile and desired smile.
Schedule a consultation with our Edgewater dentists to discuss your smile goals and receive an estimate for the procedure.
We strive to offer accessible and affordable dental care, and our team is available to answer any of your questions. We also offer several payment options, including financing for your cosmetic dentistry procedure.
For new patients, visit our new patients page to access forms, view financing options, and learn more about what you can expect at your first visit.
We occasionally offer promotions for new patients, so be sure to check it out!
- Are porcelain veneers worth it? This all depends on your dental needs and budget, but porcelain veneers can be a great investment in the look and feel of your smile!
The procedure is quick, effective, and can last for 20 years or more with proper dental care.
- What other cosmetic dentistry services do you offer? At Smiles on the Hudson, we also offer teeth whitening and cosmetic bonding to improve the appearance of your teeth.
In addition to our cosmetic services, we offer family dentistry and restorative dentistry, with the convenience of everything under one roof!
A healthy and beautiful smile can positively change your life. Don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment for a consultation. We’re here to help you on your smile journey!