Your Edgewater Dentists
Dr. Simon Roytberg
Dr. Simon Roytberg is a dentist in Edgewater, New Jersey with an array of experience in dentistry that has proved invaluable to all his patients. Since receiving his DDS degree, he has continued to enhance his skills in various forms of dentistry. However, what truly sets Dr. Roytberg apart is his emphasis on patient comfort and his commitment to using the latest advancements in dental technology.
Dr. Roytberg has a range of dental knowledge in both cosmetic and restorative dentistry care with a focus on premium patient care. He prides himself on meeting the individual needs of each patient and loves working with people.
Our Edgewater dentist wants all patients to feel comfortable and have the ability to receive anxiety-free dentistry during every visit.
- Graduate of University of Washington dental school (one of the best in the country)
- Several postgraduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his D.D.S. degree
- Invisalign® Certified Provider…This text is linked to the official site for Invisalign and opens in a new window…
- Certified in Lumineers…This text is linked to the official site for Lumineers and Opens in a new window…
- Hybridge Implants Dentist…This text is linked to The official site for hybridge Implants. It Opens in a new window…
- Certificate from the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation…This text is linked to the website that outlines the courses Dr. Roytberg completed for Sedation Dentistry. It opens in a new window…
- Teeth Xpress Provider…This text is linked to the official site for TeethXpress. It opens in a new window…
- Implant surgeon
- Years of experience as a dentist in New York City
- Skilled in a variety of services including general and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and restoration
- American Dental Association…This text is linked to the official site for American Dental Association. It opens in a new window…
- New York County Dental Society…This text is linked to the official site for The New York County Dental Society. It opens in a new window…
- Academy of General Dentistry…This text is linked to the official site for The Academy of General Dentistry. It opens in a new window…
- International Academy of Dental Implantology…This text is linked to the official site for The International Academy of Dental Implantology. It opens in a new window…
- Fellowship at American Dental Implant Association…This text is linked to the official site for The American Dental Implant Association. It opens in a new window…
- Fellowship at International Congress of Oral Implantologists…This text is linked to the official site for International Congress of Oral Implantologists. It opens in a new window…
Dr. Minel Simo
An Edgewater dentist passionate about providing the best dental care.
Dr. Minel Simo is dedicated to excellence and is passionate about providing the best dental care to you and your family.
Our Edgewater dentist is proficient in all aspects of general and cosmetic dentistry, ensuring your smile is not only healthy but also looks good. She utilizes modern technology and techniques to provide you with positive dental experiences, free from fear and anxiety.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time traveling, hiking, camping, and skiing with her family and friends.
- Undergraduate degree – Pennsylvania State University
- D.M.D. degree – Rutgers University School of Dental Medicine
- General practice residency – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- General dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- American Dental Association…This text is link to the official website of the American Dental Association. It opens in a new window.
- New Jersey Dental Association…This text is linked to the official website for The New Jersey Dental Association. It opens in a new window…
- Middlesex County Dental Society…This text is linked to the official website for Middlesex County Dental Society. It opens in a new window…
Dr. Greg Rosenberg
Changing smiles and lives through orthodontics in Edgewater, NJ.
Growing up, Dr. Greg Rosenberg went through multiple years of orthodontic treatment. He saw first-hand the impact a beautiful, straight smile can have, and wanted to be able to do the same for others.
He has since become a board-certified orthodontist with a vast level of expertise in jaw surgery, intra-oral appliances, braces, clear aligners, and more. He partners with our dentists in Edgewater, NJ to provide you with comprehensive dental care that takes care of all your smile needs under one roof.
Outside of the office, Dr. Rosenberg enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children. He is an avid traveler and hiker, and a passionate sports fan.
- Undergraduate degree – University of Michigan
- D.D.S. degree – Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Advanced certification in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics – St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx
- Board-certified orthodontist
- Intra-oral appliances
- Multidisciplinary treatment planning
- Orthognathic surgery (jaw surgery)
- Experience as an orthodontist in New Jersey
Dr. Fabiola Douglas
Bringing you advanced endodontics to save your smile!
Dr. Fabiola Douglas is an endodontist in Edgewater, NJ, who specializes in anxiety-free procedures to treat tooth pain and save your natural teeth.
Our expert endodontist is known throughout the dental community for her forward-thinking research, which she has presented at the American Association of Endodontics (AAE)This text is linked to the official site for American Association of Endodontics. It opens in a new window… Annual Sessions in San Francisco, Denver, and Montreal.
In 2018, she was awarded the AAE/DENTSPLY awardThis text is linked to the official site for American Association of Endodontics. It opens in a new window… for her project outlining a new technique in pulp regeneration – the tissue inside your tooth, which is removed during a root canal.
As a leader in endodontics, you can trust Dr. Douglas to bring you the most advanced dental care with compassion, never forgetting about your needs and comfort.
- Dental degree – Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Endodontic residency – Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Divisional Excellence in Endodontics Award
- AAE/DENTSPLY Award 2018
- Years of experience as a endodontist in New Jersey
Dr. Michael H. Reshad
Periodontics and Implant Surgery
Having received his Bacchalaureat degree in biology in Paris, France, Dr. Reshad attended Xavier Bichat Medical School before relocating to the United States, where he attended New York University College of Dentistry. Prior to graduating in 1995, he was awarded honors in Implants and Comprehensive Care, as well as in Applied Practice Administration. Dr. Reshad subsequently completed his three-year specialty training in Periodontics and Implant surgery at New York University, where he is a former Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Reshad is an active member of numerous dental organizations, including the American Academy of Periodontology, the Northeastern Society of Periodontists, and the Academy of Osseointegration. He frequently lectures on the topic of Periodontics and Implant surgery, and attends many seminars both in the United States and Europe to keep up-to-date with the rapidly advancing technology of Implants and Periodontics.
With his extensive training and twenty years of experience, Dr. Reshad is proficient in the latest techniques in Periodontics and Implant placement and diagnosing and treating periodontal disease. He also performs cosmetic periodontal procedures to help his patients achieve a more aesthetic smile.