Your Edgewater Doctors
Simon Roytberg, DDS
Dr. Simon Roytberg is a dentist in Edgewater New Jersey with an array of experience in dentistry that has proved invaluable to all his patients. Since receiving his DDS degree, he has continued to enhance his skills in various forms of dentistry. However, what truly sets Dr. Roytberg apart is his emphasis on patient comfort and his commitment to using the latest advancements in dental technology.
Dr. Roytberg has a range of dental knowledge in both cosmetic and restorative dentistry care with a focus on premium patient care. He prides himself on meeting the individual needs of each patient and loves working with people.
Our Edgewater dentist wants all patients to feel comfortable and have the ability to receive anxiety-free dentistry during every visit.
- Graduate of University of Washington dental school (one of the best in the country)
- Several postgraduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his D.D.S. degree
- Invisalign® Certified
- Certified in Lumineers
- Hybridge Implants Dentist
- Certificate from the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Teeth Xpress Provider
- Implant surgeon
- Years of experience as a dentist in New York City
- Skilled in a variety of services including general and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and restoration
Dennis Rivera, DDS
“I believe in the holistic approach to dentistry, your oral health involves so much more than simply drilling and filling. I like to educate, and tailor the treatment to each patient’s need.” – Dr. Dennis Rivera
Dr. Rivera is a cosmetic dentist in Edgewater, New Jersey with many years of experience and training to make sure your smile looks its best.
- Graduated from The University of Illinois
- Served 5 years active duty as an officer in the United States Dental Corps
- Certified in oral and conscious sedation
- BA in Biology from the University of New Mexico
- DDS from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2010
- 1-year Advanced Education General Dentistry Residency Program at Fort Carslon, Colorado.
- Practiced internationally as an officer in the United States Army Dental Corps.
- Worked in a group practice increasing his skills alongside industry specialists in Endodontics, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, and Oral & Perio Surgeons.